1- Data Controller
Kalyoncu Legal, as the Data Controller, herein with this statement shall declare that your personal data will be processing for the following purposes in conformity with law and ethics as indicated below with the full comprehension of our responsibility.
2- Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personel data obtained by Kalyoncu Legal are processed for the execution of operational activities of Kalyoncu Legal related to Kalyoncu Legal in accordance with the purposes stated in 5th and 6th articles of Personal Data Protection Law (“PDP Law”) no. 6698
In general, you can visit our website without telling us who you are and revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we ask for personally identifiable information from you, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, and address or other personal contact details. We use this information in order to:
• correspond with you, to provide you with a subscription to a newsletter or publication,
• inform you about our events or to respond to your requests and share with you the insights which you may be interested in;
• provide you and our clients with our services as well as improving the same including usage of personal data on behalf of our clients;
• market our services;
• assist recruitment;
• improve our website;
• compile anonymous statistics such as website usage statistics;
• fulfil our legal obligations; and
• deal with the problems that you have reported in relation to our website.
The information you provided us may include personal data, such as your name, address, email address and other personal contact details. The other information that can be gathered when you visit our website would be the information in relation to your visit.
3- Processed Personal Data – To whom and for what purposes can the processed personal data be
As per the purposes mentioned above, your processed personal data can be transferred to our business partners, legally authorized state institutions and organizations, legally authorized private persons within the framework of legal obligations and limitations particularly stated in 5th and 6th articles of PDP Law and within the scope of data processing conditions and purposes stated in 8th and 9th articles of PDP Law.
We may share the information we obtain from you, including your personal data, with our global business partners for purposes of responding to your requests or otherwise as necessary for the purposes described above. We may also in limited circumstances share personal data with government authorities or others to the extent that it is required to protect the interests of Kalyoncu Legal or others, to sell or transfer the business wholly or in part or it is obliged by applicable legal or administrative measures or a court order. In case we would be obliged to share your personal data within this scope, we will use our best efforts to notify you in advance, except where it is legally prohibited or it is not possible to do so.
4- Your Rights as the Personal Data Subject Listed in 11th Article of PDP Law
• Learn whether her/his personal data have been processed or not;
• Request information as to processing if her/his data have been processed;
• Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose;
• Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred; Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately and request notification of the operations made to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
• Request deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons necessitating their processing cease to exist even if the personal data that is processed in accordance with PDP Law or relevant other laws and request notification of the operations made to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
• Object to occurrence of any result that is to her/his detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems;
• Request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
1- Data Controller